Saturday, August 4, 2012

Weekley Challenge #81: "Guest Post - Relay for Life".

Where does time go? It seems there aren't enough hours in a day to get everything done or should it be that I don't use my time efficiently. I think the latter is my problem.  I haven't participated in the Diva's weekly challenge since  # 48.That was in November last year!!!!!  This week I made  time to give it a new start.

The guest host for Challenge # 81 is Erin Olson who blogs www.thebrightowl.com . On August 18 she will be walking in the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. The Relay is a 24 hour walking event to support cancer treatment and research. By hosting this challenge she wants to bring awareness ( and hopeful a donation) to this worthy cause. Anyone who wishes to make a contribution to this fundraising event can go the Erin's fundraising page and make a donation of any amount. She is offering five unreleased Zendala templates to every one who wishes to make a contribution to her in her efforts to make money for the Relay for Life.

Now back to Erin's challenge. We have to complete a Zendala and this is the template we have to use.
Template can be found here.
A Zendala is a combination of a Mandala and a Zentangle.
It was really challenging and I have spent several hours to complete this, so finally here is my contribution:


Thank you Erin for hosting this challenge.


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so pretty!! Makes me feel like I'm walking on a path through a forest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful detail you have in your zentangle challenge! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have done wonders with this Geke and I love the little 'flowers' that stretch out between each circle to the outside; they are just beautiful. It all is so beautiful. What a lovely challenge and cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hij is ontzettend mooi gemaakt! En je bent een nederlandse! Wat leuk!ER is veel te zien ik dacht eerst dat er paddestoelen stonden!!!
    Ik ben benieuwd naar hjouw volgende en jammer dat je alleen engels schrijft want het kost mij best moeit alles te vertalen!
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Hope to see more of you!

    Annemarie Huijts (ook NL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mushrooms are so fantastic. I also had them but yours are truly amazing! I love how the tile feels like a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete